Sunday, July 18, 2010

When enemies turn into friends.

HAHA! Well, I wasn't her only enemy. There were a lot of us that hated her when she wont let us out of the gate when we were dismissed early. Yes, you got it right, our security guard. She was our worst enemy. She had this annoying voice that when she speaks we'd shut our eyes and cover our ears because it was really irritating.
But when you graduate from high school, you start missing a lot of things. The lines for those who were late. Weekly assemblies at the gym. Teacher Nene's scary look in her office when you're late. The recess bells. The lines at the canteen. The dismissal bells, and lastly the security guard. :)

You see, I've met with ate outside the school premises several times already. And I tell you it's weird not seeing her with her officer uniform. I waved at her and made pangumusta's and then leave.

I was going home from rodeo practice and our presence met ones again. Usual hi's and hello's and pangumusta's. Since we were going the same way, we rode in the same motorela. Then we had mini conversations. She was pretty good! hahaha Not the strict security guard I once knew. When I told the driver "lugar lang" and gave my fare, ate guard offered to pay my fare. Ain't that nice of her? :)

I guess enemies really turn into friends at one point in life. :)

2 comments:

ghelzemarie24 said...

hmp .. correct poi .. i didn't have the chance to befriend our hs secu .. ahaha!!! run devil run drama nmu before especially if we forgot to bring our IDs.. :P bad noh?? well,, maybe that's life .. :)

Aeva said...

HAHA! ingana pud mi ghel. ;D i guess highschool students are all the same when it comes to situations like this. hahaha