Thursday, January 20, 2011

When I fell.


I wake up every morning just to find out that I'm still a prisoner. For someone like me, freedom is not an option. I can never taste it. Never know what it would feel like.

I've never complained before until I saw that there was more to the world than these four translucent walls. There is something more than these multi-colored shells that have accompanied me since birth. There's more, I just know it.

Will I ever be loved for what I am? But what is love? Have I felt it before? Was I ever loved?
Yes. I have felt it...from her.

I anticipate her awakening. I'd be awake hours before just to look at her drift away into a deep sleep that makes me want to know more.

When she wakes, she'd be different. It's like she's woke up into reality and the dream was her sanctuary. Still she manages to give me a smile,a smile that could destroy a thousand ships. She's mine, and I'm hers. But worlds apart, we can never be one.


-Fish

No comments: